Monday 23 September 2013

Decisions made. Good.

          Decisions have been made about this blog.
 I am most keen to deliver my own interpretations of Bonefire in digestible chunks and finding myself in possession very rough first drafts of all the minor arcana, it seems fitting I should present the blog as follows;
I will shuffle, make a daily pick from completed cards and post the rough diamond card description here.
When this is done that card will be removed from my future choices.
As soon as I have access to my hard-drive with the full deck, (a few weeks) card pictures will be posted, as I go. Many are on the website, but I kept plenty back to surprise and delight buyers.
I will then, of course welcome any comments made about my observations.
These card descriptions are very personal and should not therefore be treated as especially useful as a tarot learning tool. Some are merely stories of a cards inception. In others you will see my own inner turmoil as I wrestle to find the words to describe my own work.
        I will find this helpful. If you own a copy of Bonefire, it might improve your enjoyment of the deck, if you suspect the opposite affect might result, I apologize in advance and suggest you neither torture yourself any more or blame the deck. Bonefire will not be held responsible for the future actions of persons connected it's use.

No comments:

Post a Comment